Why don’t I see my SAM profile information after I create my login.gov account and sign in?
If you are an existing SAM user and don’t see your SAM.gov profile after signing in, this means you did not use the same email address you registered with SAM.gov. To update your email address to match your SAM.gov registered email you’ll need to:
- Go to https://www.login.gov/ and
- Click “Manage Account” to sign in
- Click “edit” next to your email
- Enter the correct email address and click “update”
- You will be sent a confirmation email. You must open and click the confirmation link to finish updating your email
If you can’t remember the email you registered with SAM.gov, you can contact the Federal Service Desk at 866-606-8220 (toll fee) or 334-206-7828 (internationally) for assistance. You may also submit your request via web form at www.fsd.gov.
If you no longer have access to the email you used to create your SAM.gov profile, you will need to create a new SAM.gov profile with your new login.gov account.